How to Play Naruto and Pokemon Jupiter on Your PC
Video games have been a part of our lives for many years already. The gaming industry has developed considerably since the very first game was launched. Those who were born in the 80s or 90s remember times when the family and friends gathered together to play another successful remake of Pokemon, Legend of Zelda or Naruto. While some children were proud to have Super Nintendo or PlayStation, others were still excited about Gameboy Advance console. And that was no surprise, as Gameboy Advance was one of the most successful portable consoles in the video games history.
Those video games from the 90s have a special atmosphere as they have started the evolution of all the video games we have today. Fortunately, the 21st century brings not only the newest technologies but also improves the oldest ones. Today, you can easily recreate old school video games on your PC by having gameboy advance emulators and appropriate ROM files only.
If you’re already interested in Gameboy advance emulator download and playing those awesome old games, keep reading. We have a lot of information to share.
How to Download, Install, and Play
As we have already mentioned, to play Gameboy advance emulator games, you have to install a couple of files on your computer: the emulator and Gameboy advance roms download.
- Firstly, upload the emulator file on your PC. But make sure that you have enough space to store the emulator and the game files. There are emulators for Mac, Windows, and Android systems. When downloading the emulator, pay attention to which of these three categories it belongs.
- Before downloading ROMs, create a separate folder for all the Gameboy advance files on your computer. Practice shows that people download a lot of files and store them in different folders on the device, not being able to find the needed file afterwards. So, create one separate folder for this purpose.
- Now, there’s no need to search for ROMs. What can you play on Gameboy advance emulator? You have hundreds of games and their remakes to choose from:
- Pokemon – Ruby Version;
- Dragonball Z – Buu’s Fury;
- Naruto – Ninja Council 2;
- Ariel – the Little Mermaid;
- Backyard Football;
- Backyard Hockey;
- Backyard Skateboarding, etc.
The number of the favourite games is so long that the list of top 10 or top 20 is very difficult to put together, as all of the GBA games have either interesting storylines or just funny characters. GBA consoles were packed with tons of great games back in the 90s. And some of them were pretty hard to find back then. Today, you have a great chance to play those rare games on your PC.
When you have all of the files, you can start the installation process. Just double-click on the GBA emulator file and run it on the PC. The process is quite simple and will take no more than a couple of minutes.
Now you can enjoy the best video games ever made in the 90s on your newest gadgets.