What are the Best Watch Brands for Men
A good watch can turn a classic outfit into one full of style and sophistication. Keys to choose the best option.
The watch is a symbol of undisputed elegance: it projects the character and style of a man, as well as being an excellent complement to the wardrobe. When choosing, it is essential to consider the personality of who will use it, in addition to their habits. I went through some good options and models of the best watch brands.
As never before, a good watch has become fundamental in the masculine look, and it has become an accessory that men change according to the occasion, adapting the style to each outfit and time of day.
The men’s watches are large and resistant and there are varied options: from the sports models with seconds and chronometers and the innovative smartwatchs to the more sober and elegant executive models, there is a lot to be done.
Brands of watches for men
One of the first issues that we must attend when buying a watch is the brand. There are some firms that by themselves remit sophistication and guarantee a few years of duration. We tell you what the best brands of watches are for men.
Without a doubt, Rolex is the first on this list. Although it is a classic, it is still an excellent option for those who want an impressive watch. The key to the success of this brand is that it functions as a status symbol and is of very high quality. For example, all its models are resistant to dust, water, are made of stainless steel and make the date change automatically.
However, they are very expensive pieces and it is not easy to access them. The other side of quality and efficiency is a very high price. Therefore, although it is the best brand in the world, most people prefer to opt for other brands more accessible.
It’s about the house that invented the wristwatch, so it’s impossible not to mention it. While it may sound feminine, this watch brand has beautiful models for men, which stand out mainly for their design quality. A Cartier watches represents luxury, elegance and fine engineering.
They have some super innovative models and play a lot with unconventional shapes. As in the case of Rolex, it is a costly option, but it does sigh the fanatics of watches around the world.
In an average price range, we can find Tag Heuer. They cost less than the previous ones but we are still talking about the best watches in the world. This company is Swiss and, true to its reputation, it manufactures high quality models, with an incomparable precision.
Although they are still a piece of luxury, the models of the firm are sporty and have very accurate chronometers. They are very resistant and for that reason they are chosen by urban, modern and original men.
Hublot manufactures one of the best watches for men and is considered one of the leading companies in the field. Like Tag, it enters the category of Swiss watches of great quality.
It is a relatively new house, but its pieces have a great manufacture. The aesthetics is designed in detail and are intended to impose a style.
Tissot was born as an innovative brand and, little by little, gained ground in the market thanks to its price-quality ratio. Most of their models are manufactured with first line materials, such as stainless steel, titanium, gold and even PDV coating, something very new in the field.
In addition to the originality in the design, this brand is a guarantee of accuracy and, therefore, is responsible for timing the NBA, the Tour de France, the World Superbike Championship, the European Cup of Rugby Champions and the Challenge Cup Hockey on Ice, among other competitions of international renown.
If what we want is an excellent alternative for a reasonable price, Casio is our savior. Maybe they do not have a fascinating design, but they are products of the highest quality. In addition, his classic model today is a retro hit, which all influencers boast of having.
The Japanese brand stands out because its parts are extremely resistant: the battery lasts for months and, in its digital watches, you can see the time under the sun perfectly.
Things do not have to be expensive to be good and Swatch is the perfect example of this premise. Originally, these watches were made in plastic, with fun designs, but then the brand expanded its offer and today has very nice digital, automatic and metal models. They are cheaper to produce because of their automatic assembly process and, therefore, they are sold at a very reasonable price.
Types of watches for men
In addition to the brand, we have to consider what style of watch is aligned with the person who will use it. In general, wristwatches are divided into:
- Classic watches: the traditional watches are the most elegant and are perfect to combine with fine clothes. Most are analog with quadrants in neutral colors and metal box. It is usual to have a metal bracelet or a leather strap. Some models include sophisticated or novel details such as double dial, calendar, among others.
- Sports watches: men die for this type of watches, because they are comfortable and have a lot of wave. They are usually made of ultra-rigid crystals, they can be submerged and withstand high pressures and shocks thanks to their robust boxes. The straps can be rubber to tolerate the effects of water, but there are also metal models. Many of them have a rotating frame and chronometers, since they were originally designed as an instrument panel for athletes.
- Smartwatch : a smartwatch is a smart watch that fulfills much wider functions than telling time. Run applications, monitor our health, about the most diverse notifications, send WhatsApp emails and messages, search for information on the Internet, work as GPS, allow us to connect to social networks and, with the most modern, you can even pay in the supermarket without taking out the wallet. Find out which is the best smartwatch on the market.
- Space clocks: as the name implies, they are watches that were designed for astronauts and became a rage between the sixties and eighties. These clocks incorporated the way of visualizing the time in intervals of 24 hours instead of 12. In addition, they work without problem in zero gravity, a quality that we will never need while we have our feet on the ground.
- Technological watches: we did not want to leave out this new status symbol. They are watches that have altimeter, barometer and compass. They provide data with precision and are very impressive.
- Skeleton watches: they are nothing more than analog watches with the “skeleton” outside. That means that they show its operating mechanism. They are very attractive and in general they are expensive models, so they are a status symbol.
- Trendy watches: these types of watches are not for life but try to take advantage of a trend. They are very common in haute couture houses that do not specialize in watches.
Malik is a digital marketer and versed blogger. He has been working in this field for some time now and knows how to balance creativity and technical side of content. He loves to write blogs endlessly and share his knowledge & experiences with others. Visit xitepod.com for more info.