What Is the Right Time to Post on Your Instagram Account?
Image from: https://influencermarketinghub.com/when-is-the-best-time-to-post-on-instagram/
Instagram is one of the effective platforms to increase your business visibility. In order to gain maximum benefit from this social media channel, it is important to learn the right time to post on your Instagram account.
By sharing Instagram posts at the right time, you can ensure that the maximum amount of people view your post, and you get more likes and comments on your posts. In this way, posting at the right time helps to increase engagement with your customers. In this post, we will learn the right time to publish your posts on Instagram.
What Is the Ideal Time to Share Your Posts on Instagram?
On average, the best time to post on Instagram is between 2 PM – 3 PM CDT. However, you can test the timings that work out best for your account. You can do so by keeping track of time windows during the day, when your posts get maximum engagements.
However, the best way to increase the engagements is by getting more followers for your account. If you don’t have the expertise on how to increase your following, then you can get help from Instagram growth services that help clients get real Instagram followers. A large number of Instagram followers will help improve your brand reputation.
What Is the Right Day to Share Your Posts to Create the Best Impact?
Thursday is seen as the day when people take some time out for themselves in between the hectic week. Don’t just restrict it at only 3 PM. You can also post at 5 AM, 11 AM, and 4 PM on that day. Again, you will need to try out other days too, and see what works out best for your business.
Why Is the Above Time Considered to Be Ideal for Posting on Instagram?
People are in different moods and routines on different days, and at different times of the day. So, the impact that your post will create on them will be different. Here are a few additional insights:
- Posting at 5 AM CDT between Tuesday and Friday is seen to create the highest level of engagement. This is the time when people are most likely to check their mobile phones right after they wake up.
- Posting between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM CDT on Saturdays, and Sundays also lead to a lot of engagement. People are seen to check their phones mostly during lunchtime or at the end of the day. They will also be looking forward to have an exciting weekend ahead. There is no better way than to get in touch with friends than on Instagram and other social circles.
- If you wish to share the post on the weekend, then choose 11:00 AM CDT as that is the time when they eat brunch or go out with their friends. Their minds will be more relaxed at that time of the week, which allows openings for converting them as your future customers. However, they might not want to make buying decisions on Sundays, which is why light hearted engagements are recommended, instead of making a hard sales pitch. Save those posts for Thursday.
So, to make the right impact on people, it is important to consider the above time periods to share your Insta post.
What we are mentioning in this post are the popular trends, which is why you must make sure that you monitor the progress, in order to come up with the best social media plans for promoting your products or services. You can find many analytical tools online to measure the effectiveness of your social campaigns.
What Is the Best Time to Post on Instagram as per the Global Time Zone?
If you wish to post on Instagram, and can’t wait for Thursday to send your new post, then you can send them on different days of the week in the following hours.
- Sunday: 10 AM to 2 PM
- Monday: 9 AM to 5 PM (Engagement is at its peak between 11 AM and 2 PM)
- Tuesday: 8 AM to 6 PM, with 7 pm being the highest engagement level
- Wednesday: 5 AM, with 11 AM to 3 PM creating the highest engagement
- Thursday: 5 AM, with 11 AM to 4 PM creating the highest engagement
- Friday: 5 AM, 9 AM to 10 AM, 11 AM to 1 PM, and 2 to 4 PM
- Saturday: 9 to 11 AM
No matter how engaging, and compelling your post is, if it is not sent at the right time, it will fail to make the desired impact on your audience. Timing of your Instagram post is very important to get maximum benefits out of this social media marketing technique.
Posting at the right time will help your business get maximum exposure and thus develop a strong Instagram presence. Please be reminded that the above mentioned Instagram trends does not necessarily work the same for all types of businesses. You will need to run your own analysis to find out the best posting timings and days for your business.