Foemag is a free responsive WordPress theme with built-in infinite scroll and Mansory grid layout. With its infinite scroll ability, you can built your site to work like pinterest.com where your posts will showed though browser scroll down, this will eliminate the use of paging and improved your sites bounce rate.
Theme Main Features
The theme is fully compatible and responsive to view in any mobile devices such as iphone, ipad or any android phone. Therefore you will not lose any visitors coming from mobile browser.
Adsense 970×90 or 970×250 fit
Compatible with new adsense format 970×90 or 970×250 in header section and footer section via theme option->advertisement setting->header and footer ads.
You can choose to enable or disable schema.org markup for post article and breadcrumbs url data.
BuddyPress, Woocommerce and BBPress
Fully Compatible with latest BuddyPress, Woocommerce and BBpress to start your own community or online shop.
- Unlimited main color choices
- Logo and Fav icon setting in theme options
- Microformat ready for Google snippet
- Schema Breadcrumbs for prettier search structure in SERP
- Built in social sharing buttons
- Latest Tweets using your Twitter widget id via theme option
- 650+ Google Web Fonts to choose from
- Google or any embed advertisement code in header,footer,post loop,sidebar and single post
- WordPress Built-in Header and Background Images settings
- Custom widget – featured posts with category and Custom Post Type widgets
- BuddyPress, BBPress and Woocommerce support
- Localization Ready ( mo and po file inside language folder )
Looking for other infinite scroll WordPress theme? Checkout Intros and Pinsimo or browse MagPress’s Free WordPress Themes Directory for more free responsive WordPress Themes.
- new release
Version and Changelog
- new release
Sir, how to add more column in Home Page??
Hi great theme thanks. But I have a probleö. Front page thumbs are blury… How can I fix it?
seem normal to me, but if you want a more clear image but loading time will be more since its a larger image, open index.php edit line 21
[php]$thumbsize = apply_filters(‘mp_home_post_thumb’,’medium’); [/php]
[php]$thumbsize = apply_filters(‘mp_home_post_thumb’,’full’);[/php]
large or full.